Galeon Wellness & Therapy Center
Full and Part Time Positions – All Shifts Available!
Certified Nursing Assistant provides quality resident care in a caring, safe, and efficient manner as specified on the individualized resident care plan according to policies and procedures of the Community Memorial Home.
* Must be a least 16 year of age and passed an accredited Nursing Assistant Class
* Must be on the Minnesota State Nurse Aide Registry in good standing
* Must pass a background check.
* Must be able to communicate orally or in writing with residents, co-workers, families and public in English.
* Has desire and ability to care for geriatric or terminally ill residents with respect, caring, and understanding.
* Must be able to safely perform the essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation, without posing a direct threat to other employees, residents, or self.
* Have a pleasant manner and good grooming and hygiene.
* Must understand the importance of confidentiality and HIPAA as outlined in personnel policies.
* Must be able to function independently, professionally, have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, personnel, and support agencies.
* Must be able to work together as a team and work independently.
* Continuous Quality Improvement–Must actively participate and work to identify innovations, and improve the quality and work outcomes individually and as part of a team.
* Technology Skills-seeks to learn and utilize appropriate equipment and trends in technology
* Provides quality resident care as indicated on care plan and resident Kardex:
* Bathes residents, provides oral hygiene, clean and trims residents’ nails
* Feeds residents using devices and products and encourage independence and dignity
* Shave residents
* Dresses residents appropriately
* Assist residents with continence care per schedule or request
* Positions residents using appropriate devices
* Performs range of motion as directed by care plan
* Assist residents with ambulation and transfers using safety measures
* Promptly answers call lights and provides care requested
* Accurately take Vital Signs
* Measure and records weights, intakes and outputs as directed
* Responds appropriately to resident behaviors such as confusion or wandering
We offer top pay for experience! Benefits include Health, Dental and Life Insurance 403(b), Holiday Pay, Paid Time Off and Club Galeon membership
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com