CNA – Home Health Aide
Vail Valley and Eagle River Valley
– $500 Sign-on bonus after 6 months of successful full-time employment (not available for part-time employees)
– Teamwork Culture
– Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life and other
– Paid Time Off
– 401K Plan
Enable patients to stay in their homes by providing health and personal services; supporting patients and their families.
Summary of Job Functions:
– Assess patient condition and keep family informed.
– Administer oxygen; maintain oxygen supply and equipment.
– Record patient information in the electronic patient record; notify case manager RN of changing or unusual conditions.
– Help patients care for themselves by introducing and teaching assisted living techniques, such as using a cane or walker, using special utensils to eat, using special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene needs.
– Help family members care for the patient by introducing and teaching appropriate ways to lift, turn and re-position the patient; connecting family with resources for additional home care help; direct family to Medicare reimbursement approaches for hospital beds, portable toilets, canes, walkers, lift-chairs, wheelchairs, etc.
– Participate in weekend on-call rotation
– Current Colorado Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate
– Current BLS
– Ability to drive with functional vehicle that enables one to drive to see patients
We are an equal opportunity employer
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com