Transistions Healthcare Gettysburg
Transitions Healthcare Gettysburg is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant, you will assist patients with activities of daily living and maintain a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. Let Transitions Healthcare Gettysburg be the destination for your professional growth.
By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High school diploma required.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Current and active Pennsylvania CNA license
- Additional skills preferred: Basic computer skills for documentation.
It is the responsibility of every Transitions Healthcare Gettysburg team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
Apply online at or In person at 595 Biglerville Rd, Gettysburg, PA 17325, or by calling (717) 334-6249
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com