Black River Falls Memorial Hospital
Black River Memorial Hospital is excited to announce an opportunity to join the Black River Healthcare Clinic team as the Clinic Medical Director. This position is full-time, exempt, 80 hours per pay period with a generous benefits package.
The Clinic Medical Director provides oversight and direction of the daily clinical operations of the Black River Healthcare Clinic. In addition, it works directly with the Clinic Director to ensure the effective management of clinic processes and ancillary staff. It directly supervises the Clinic Providers to assure safe and best practice operation of the care delivery processes and assist in identifying opportunities for enhanced efficiencies in delivery of care, productivity, performance improvement and standardization of process. It also works as a patient care provider evaluating and treating patients.
- Provide appropriate medical services (assess, treat, admit, transfer or discharge) to all patients who seek care in the Black River Memorial Hospital Primary Care and Behavioral Health Clinic. Perform duties of a primary care physician in an outpatient medical clinic.
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury;
- Order, perform, and interpret tests and analyze records, reports, and examination information to diagnose patients’ condition;
- Follows all existing referral patterns with respect to the referral of patients for specialist care;
- Uses currently accepted methods and practices of medicine, adheres to applicable standards of care, medical ethics, policies and protocols.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of department medical provider staff and schedules work to facilitate effective and efficient department operations. Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff. Select and hire quality employees.
- Investigate and take appropriate timely action(s) to resolve customer concerns, complaints, and problems. Utilize the established customer service recovery process.
- Provide leadership, coaching and development for providers. Completes self, peer, and staff annual performance appraisals. Follows hospital Standards of Conduct and holds staff accountable for meeting the Standards of Conduct.
- Doctorate Required, Field of Study: Family Medicine
- Master’s Degree in Public Health or Medical/Healthcare Administration preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in clinical practice required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a leadership role within a medical practice or complex physician organization is required, 5 years is preferred. Leadership experience should include direct management of providers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and basic computer functions.
- Medical License in the State of Wisconsin.
- Board certification in Family Medicine is required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead by example, effectively communicates with diverse groups, promote shared accountability, and facilitate change with a clear focus on results.
Make Black River Memorial Hospital your career and you’ll appreciate excellent benefits, positive and pleasant hospital environment that values teamwork and a passionate focus on patient service. Now is your chance to join this new and exciting opening at Black River Memorial Hospital.
To view a full job description and to fill out an application, please click the links below. Apply now!
Qualified candidates may apply online HERE.
Click HERE to view a full job description.
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com