Black River Falls Memorial Hospital
We are hiring! Join our team! At Black River Healthcare Clinic, our amazing care team provides holistic team-based care for our patients. We have a great opportunity for a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) to join our new clinic. This position is full-time, 72 hours per pay period and comes with a generous benefits package including a 401K with a company match. Hours for this position are rotating between day hours into the evening.
The Certified Medical Assistant serves the patient by assessing their needs and answering their questions. The CMA takes vitals, assists in patient education and referrals, schedules diagnostics, and administers medication. They work hand-in-hand with our provider toward our mission of serving patients with excellence.
- Maintains standards of excellence in accordance with standards set forth by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, the Joint Commission, National Committee for Quality Assurance, and the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Performs various functions in the Clinic, including screening telephone calls related to patient care and evaluates according to the protocols set forth by the provider. Discusses with the provider when indicated.
- Utilizes on-line scheduling system to schedule patients for follow-up appointments in the Clinic. Makes necessary contacts to schedule patients for follow-up tests, procedures, or appointments in other departments and/or other health care facilities. Schedules tests/procedures with appropriate departments and hospital admissions. Prepares and orders diagnostic tests including x-rays, electrocardiograms, and laboratory tests according to provider orders and informs patient with instructions and follow-up.
- Administers medication and immunizations and performs lab draws per organizational procedure as directed by the provider.
- One to two years’ experience in a clinic setting is preferred.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required or able to complete within three months of hire.
- Certification through AAMA, CCMA, AMT (registered), ARMA, or NCMA is required within three months of hire.
- Knowledge of basic office procedures, equipment, and computer systems preferred.
Join our Journey to Excellence. For a full job description and to fill out an application, please click the links below and join the Black River Memorial Hospital team today!
To view a full job description, click HERE.
Qualified candidates may apply online HERE.
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com