The Maxwell Group
Certified Medical Assistant
We are currently seeking experience Medical Assistants to become a prat of our team! We are a busy and fast paced Internal Medicine office in Sun City. Applicants must be professional, have the ability to work well with others, be caring and compassionate with our patients.
- Have a minimum of one year experience as a Medical Assistant
- Must have experience working with Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Be knowledgeable in medical terminology and computer skills
- Have great communication skills to maintain the high quality care we provide our patients
- Be a team player, as well as work independently on assigned tasks, stay focused on ongoing quality and daily productivity requirements
- Be dependable and punctual
- Be organized, efficient and able to multitask in a fast paced environment
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Room patients, taking vital signs
- Obtain patients medical history and chief complaint
- Perform EKG’s/ Spirometry’s
- Administer vaccines and injections
- Schedule diagnostic tests and procedures
- Notify patients with results
- Triage telephone calls and pharmacy requests
- Front office check-in and out, scheduling and phones
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes paid time off, paid holidays, medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance & 401K.
APPLY NOW to submit your resume today!!
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com