Primary Care Partners
Family Physicians of Western Colorado, a division of Primary Care Partners, PC, is seeking a full-time Care Coordinator. Monday through Friday. This position is responsible for the care management of a focused group of high-risk patients under physician direction. Through diplomatic, clinically sound and professional communication skills, advocates between the provider and patient to lead the patient toward self-management of their care. Coordinate medical care and assure patients are following their care plan.
The best candidate will:
• Be an MOA, LPN or RN
• Have medical experience (preferred)
• Develop a rapport with the patient and the patient’s family and/or support system regarding the progress with their medical and health care plan.
• Coordinate and manage, proactively, the patient’s care transitions with other medical offices (specialists), health care facilities (e.g. patients discharged from the hospital) and all PCP and community services that are utilized to assist the patient.
• Participate in patient office visits with primary care physician to plan care and document care plans.
• Coordinate the preparation and presentation of patient data on these patients.
• Participate in orientation and educational sessions as required and needed to fulfill the goals and objectives of the program. This includes huddled with the physician and back office staff, and other meetings when needed.
• Maintain a relationship and knowledge of community services and partners available and/or involved with patients’ care.
• Have excellent phone skills
• Have good ‘follow-through’ skills
• Be organized and detail-oriented
• Work well in both a team and independent environment
We offer excellent benefits, competitive wages and a friendly work environment.
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com