Bilingual Call Center Licensed Clinician
Sandhills Center is a Local Management Entity-Managed Care Organization serving people in eleven counties in central North Carolina. We have a robust network of providers who offer treatment and support for mental health, intellectual/developmental disabilities and substance use disorders.
Duties: The call Center serves as a point of access for individuals. The Call Center Clinician will:
• Receive and screen telephonic requests for services
• Assess risk to determine whether calls are emergent, urgent or routine
• Engage the caller in an effective clinical manner to perform a screening, triage and referral
• Make referrals to service providers and resources as appropriate.
• Shift: 11:00am – 7:00pm
• Master’s Degree in Human Services with a minimum of three years post degree experience with mental health, developmental disabilities or substance abuse population.
• Must be fully licensed in North Carolina with a valid LCSW, LPA, LCMHC, LCAS or LMFT.
Requires individual to be Bilingual, fluent in Spanish.
Sandhills Center offers an Excellent Benefits package, including Local Government Retirement and 401k. Sandhills Center is a drug-free workplace; drug testing is required. For more information and to apply, please visit https://sandhillsweb.tosgcloud.net/HRApplication.
Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com