Join our team!
Our current openings include:
- Basic Care Aide; GlenFields – Temporary
- Health Information Management (Medical Records) Team Lead
- Clinic Nurse; LPN or CMA – Full or Part Time Days
- Clinic Nurse Manager – Full Time Days
- Director of Information Technology – Full Time
- EVS Technician (Housekeeping) – Full Time Evenings
- LPN or RN; GlenFields – Full or Part Time
- Nursing Assistant (NAR), Certified; GlenFields
- Nursing Assistant Training Program – Newly Offered!
- Nutrition Services Aide – Part Time or Weekends Only
- Nutrition Services Cook – Full Time; 5:30 AM-2 PM
- Patient Access Representative; Hospital – Days or Nights
- Pharmacy Technician, Certified – Temporary thru February ‘22
- Phlebotomist – Part Time
- Radiologic Technologist – .7 or .8 FTE + Call
- Speech Language Pathologist; Hospital – On-Call
- Glencoe Regional Health offers a competitive wage and benefits package.
GRH is an EEO/AA Employer.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com