Program Coordinator – Athletic Trainer – Industrial Setting
ProgressiveHealth is the premier provider of a broad spectrum of placement, injury prevention, health improvement and rehabilitation management solutions, dedicated to delivering superior care and improving both patient and client outcomes.
We are seeking an Athletic Trainer to lead our team of injury prevention professionals as a Program Coordinator onsite at a local manufacturing facility in Newburgh, IN. We strive to increase the workforce’s ability to perform their job duties safely and decrease the risk of injury through intervention at the early onset of discomfort in a dynamic work environment.
- Provide treatment for work and non-work-related injury or illness
- Facilitate return to work and case management activities
- Conduct pre-employment physical examinations
- Complete accurate and detailed records and create reports as required
- Manage all aspects of the onsite heat illness prevention program that runs May-October including: scheduling, supervision, and training of employees
- Collaborate with ancillary medical providers and onsite medical as needed
Ideal candidate will:
- Possess strong ergonomic and orthopedic interest and knowledge
- Be experienced in emergency response services
- Be energetic, professional and dependable
- Take initiative and problem solve
- Possess strong customer service, written and verbal communication and clinical skills
- Effectively manage time and accurately complete tasks
Education and training required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Athletic Training
- Indiana Athletic Trainer license or ability to obtain Indiana license
- CPR/AED certification
- 3-5 years of work-related experience required
This full-time position includes:
- Excellent compensation package with competitive pay
- $2000 Sign-on Bonus
- Bonus potential
- Robust benefit package;
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Education Assistance
Become part of our progressive, supportive, and innovative team!
Qualified candidates should submit a resume for consideration.
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com