Athletic Trainers (PRN) – Industrial Setting – Atlanta, GA
ProgressiveHealth is the premier provider of a broad spectrum of placement, injury prevention, health improvement and rehabilitation management solutions, dedicated to delivering superior care and improving both patient and client outcomes. We strive to increase the workforce’s ability to perform their job duties safely and decrease the risk of injury in a contemporary, dynamic work environment.
We are seeking energetic PRN Athletic Trainers to join our team of professionals in an onsite industrial clinic at the Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport working directly with employees of a major airline carrier to mitigate on the job injuries.
- Proactive injury prevention
- Injury rehabilitation
- Ergonomic assessments
- Acute injury management
- Early symptom intervention
Ideal candidate will:
- Possess strong ergonomic and orthopedic interest and knowledge
- Be experienced in emergency response services and acute care
- Work independently, take initiative, have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Engage with the workforce and possess a willingness to help
- Be energetic, professional and dependable
- Possess strong customer service, communication and clinical skills
- Effectively manage time and accurately complete tasks in a fast-paced environment
Education and training required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Athletic Training
- Georgia Athletic Trainer license or ability to obtain Georgia license
- CPR/AED certification
- 1- 2 years’ experience as a Certified Athletic Trainer is preferred
- New grads are encouraged to apply!
- Opportunities include day, night and weekend shifts
This PRN position includes:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible Schedule
Please submit your resume to become part of our progressive, supportive, and innovative team!
Source: Hospital Jobs | Recruitology.com