Sinai is currently offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus for part-time nurses and $10,000 for full-time nurses.
The registered nurse (RN) demonstrates key behaviors in the areas of care delivery, leadership, collaboration, and professional growth. Care delivery includes assessing status, identifying problems, developing and implementing a plan of care through the delivery and delegation of care, evaluating care delivery, promoting patient/family education and involving the patient/family and other members of the health care team in planning and implementation to meet expected healthcare outcomes. Care is delivered, viewing the person as a whole being, including but not limited to physiological, psychological and spiritual aspects. Consideration of the individual’s age, developmental level, learning ability, health status and belief system are integral in care delivery. Leadership is evidenced as RNs influence individuals or groups to accomplish goals through guiding, directing, teaching, coaching and motivating others.
Communication and collaboration with patients, families, physicians and other health care professionals/disciplines is essential in delivering care. It is evidenced in multidisciplinary care planning, problem solving etc. Professional growth is essential in providing care, as the RN shares knowledge, gains knowledge and contributes to knowledge through participation in formal and informal continuing education programs and research. The RN operates within the framework of the Mission, Vision, and Values of Holy Cross Hospital.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Clinical Ladder
- Certification Differential
- 403 b with Matching Contributions
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN Preferred
- Knowledge of the principles of aging, physical limitations, age associated illnesses and unique psychological needs of patients who are 16 and older.
- Knowledge of nursing care of patients requiring ventilator management.
- Knowledge of EKG and arrhythmia assessment and interpretation.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Professional Nurse in the State of Illinois.
- Completion of Critical Care Course within 1 year of hire.
- ACLS within 6 Months of hire
- Self-Scheduling: 12-Hour Shifts – Days, Evenings or Nights
- Institutions: Teaching Hospital, Level 1 Trauma Center (MSH), Level 2 Trauma Center (HCH)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Long Term Care Insurance, Critical Illness & Accident Insurance, Wellness Program
- 403(b) match
- Flexible Spending, Health Savings accounts and voluntary benefits at group rates
- Train Shuttle
- Legal Protection Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) , Employee Discounts